Bump in the head? Important

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by Wendy Lubianetsky, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy LubianetskyWell Known MemberMember

Sick 003.jpgDoes this look like he bumped his head or something more sinister. I think he scraped his head, but I want to make sure. He is a 1 and a half year old Bonsai Kilin Flowerhorn. He is very healthy, I think. It does not look like a parasite or anything does it? I saw it just now and freaked out.:;smack

Wendy

2. soltarianknight

soltarianknightFishlore VIPMember

Kinda reminds me of a danio or barbs lip when they run into the sides of a tank, they get a little bump like that some times. It could also be a little cyst. the scrape may have gotten an infection and the body formed a cyst.

3. OP
    OP
    Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy LubianetskyWell Known MemberMember

Thanks, I think that he is okay. I have been seeing so many threads on columnaris, that is what I immediately thought of. Scared me. The thought of my poor baby possibly dying freaked me out. But, I am pretty sure the clumbsy guy just bumped into something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice