Bumblebee Catfish Photos

Mike

Feel free to use this topic to post your Bumblebee Catfish (Pseudopimelodus raninus) photos. For those posting pics, just hit reply to add your photos. It'll be cool to have a central post of BumbleBee Catfish photos for reference.

-----

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

alink

Finally got some halfway decent pics of my bumblebees. They are so fast and like hiding!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

supanova

got my Bee yesterday! I have named her catnip
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1446515125.789421.jpg

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1446515141.872070.jpg

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1446515164.188648.jpg

sapphire

well since there aren't many pictures on here, this is Batman...Robin (no picture yet) will be added to the tank this week as he was growing out a bit more to go play with Batman....He didnt like me rearranging the tank this day

batman1.jpg

batman2.jpg

Brandon_Krenek

be9b6ddaefc7eaab9825ac497cc99edb.jpg

Here's mine I call him Catty or sometimes ninja cause he's so good at hiding. I'm dreading having to get him out of his 10 gallon tank into a bigger tank, because when I was buying him it took 10 minutes to get him in the bag.

fish 321

WP_20180713_009.jpg

WP_20180724_005.jpg

Here are some pics of Mickey the catfish, I can only get him or her (do not know the gender) to come out during feeding or at night.

fish 321

Finally got a sort of good picture of my bumblebee.
WP_20181113_003.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom