Bumble

BabsandLoon

Bumble is the lone survivor of my venture into Gobies. He is a Bumblebee Goby and lives alone in a 5 gallon tank on my desk.
He is absolutely adorable!
I didn’t know when I got them that some gobies do best in brakish water and that some are insanely picky eaters!
Bumbles water is slightly brakish and he will accept frozen foods and occasionally Bug Bites.

Attachments

• E5440F1F-FECC-42DF-8592-D7BD2B3A29CB.jpeg
    E5440F1F-FECC-42DF-8592-D7BD2B3A29CB.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 21

PurpleReign19

Bumble is the lone survivor of my venture into Gobies. He is a Bumblebee Goby and lives alone in a 5 gallon tank on my desk.
He is absolutely adorable!
I didn’t know when I got them that some gobies do best in brakish water and that some are insanely picky eaters!
Bumbles water is slightly brakish and he will accept frozen foods and occasionally Bug Bites.
Aw such a cute little guy

Upvote 0

BabsandLoon

He is adorable. I wish I’d done more research BEFORE I brought him and his buddies home. Lesson learned.
He will be my last goby for sure. I’ll just stick with my bettas and goldfish LOL.

Upvote 0

nikkimay456

I can totally relate. But double check your tank too... I thought I only had two left and when I did a bit of a re-scape or more just rearranging, I realized I had five of six for months with no clue.. either way, they're definitely tricky fish...

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
  • Wouldratherwatchaquarium