Bum Bit by a Bunny

Discussion in 'bolivianbaby' started by bolivianbaby, Mar 21, 2010.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I was upstairs sitting in Goliath's cage and playing with her. She hates to be picked up. What do I do? I pick her up. I guess she ran out of patience with me. When I put her down, she went behind me and bit me on the bum:;laughing.

I can't complain, though. We've officially hit the two week mark since the last time she escaped from her cage. We're making progress;)

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

:giggle:Sorry but it was funny :) If you pick her up just for a tiny bit of time each day will she get to where she likes to be picked up? Just wondering- been a long time since we had bunnies :)
    Carol

3. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

No apologies needed. I thought it was pretty funny myself, which is why I had to share it.

I've been doing the tiny bit each day. I think that's why she decided to give me a "bit":;laughing

She's fine if she crawls into your lap, but she doesn't like to be put there.

Of course, she will be getting up to at least 20 pounds, so it's not the end of the world.

That was the first time she's bitten me and her choice of places was quite entertaining. Usually, she'll just start chewing on our clothes and then gets cranky when we tell her "no".

Between Loki's love of my freckles and Goliath's newly discovered love of "rump roast", I don't stand a chance:;laughing

4. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

LOL:;lg Tooooooooo funny........glad shes not getting out!!!!!!!

5. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

:giggle:

:nono:---for bunny :)

Ken

6. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;rl
    And just think, Goliath is still young.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice