Ok- So I am trying those grow your own plants things that you get at petco. Ok, so far all I am growing is moldy bulbs! gross!! I don't know if it is my fault, because my tank hasn't arrived (I ordered one on ebay) So, I thought I would get these plants started before the tank got here, so that I could have something to work with. So-- I got these HUGE glass beer steins and put them in that. I saw a root on one bulb, but mostly just white fuzzy mold. I have changed the water once b/c of the mold-- Is that OK? I wanted to do the grow your own b/c I did it once and it worked, also I thought "less chance of snails" right! Any Advice[size=10pt] ??? ???