Buddy

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
RIP

clear.gif

he was 14 and died of old age. we adopted him when he was only 4yrs old from the local shelter. He will be missed.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I can't see the picture ! And I am sorry your dog died - I can't imagine how much you must miss him. I cried after my hamsters died and after my cat was stolen. It will be even worse when the cats I have now will die one day. I hope they'll both die of old age. I get so attached to my pets. Well, at least your dog lived a full and happy life - and that's what matters

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Now I can see it! What a lovely dog Gammerus - looks very handsome with the glasses on! Once again, I am sorry he died and I understand how you must be feeling. But at least he had a good life and a loving owner Are you thinking perhaps of getting another dog?

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like we may be getting 2 dogs. My moms boss has a irish wolfhound puppy that really needs a new home and there is a stray adolesent dog around her workplace that might find a place in our home. It has been two weeks and I am ready to move on. I miss buddy and I know that no dog could ever be Buddy but my dog giblet needs companionship and I cannot resist another dog or two any longer.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
wont be for another 3weeks or so..I am starting to worry about gibbs. hard as it is to imagine he is old, he is 9years old. He still has alot of energy, I'm just not sure if it is enough to keep up with 2 young dogs. well I have been working out with him to bring his energy up (and because we have both gotten alittle chubby and lazy) I hope it helps

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom