BucePlant

UnknownUser

Has anyone gotten plants through Buceplant.com? Experiences?

Dennis57

There are a few members here that sell, Vishaquatics is one. I buy most of my plants from dustinsfishtanks for years and never had any problems

Dewclaw83

I just tried ordering something from them yesterday for the first time, so I can't tell you right now, but once the plant arrives maybe!

UnknownUser

Dewclaw83 said:
I just tried ordering something from them yesterday for the first time, so I can't tell you right now, but once the plant arrives maybe!
Great let me know! I am just starting out with the planted tank so I have some java moss and java fern just trying to take root. It’ll be a few months before I go for more, I think

Dennis57 said:
There are a few members here that sell, Vishaquatics is one. I buy most of my plants from dustinsfishtanks for years and never had any problems
You’re right, this website has helped me tons. I will definitely look into sellers on here first.

TWiG87

I ordered from vishaquatics on here last week. He put a nice plant package together for me for a good price. Plants came very healthy

Dedife

I have ordered from them a few times and have always been pleased. Fast shipping, packed well, and healthy plants.

ajoyfulbettta

I have ordered from vishaquatics as well, recommend! waiting on the plants but he’s been a pleasure to work with and make a custom package!

wishkahryan

Ive orderd from buce a lot and have only had one plant come dead and they sent a replacement right away.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom