Bubbles the pleco

Shay1431
I sadly have to announce that bubbles my pleco has been found dead today at 11:35 this morning the cause of death is unknown but I had him over a year. I was concerned he wasn't moving around alot like he use to but he wasn't show any sings of a disease or poor water quality. I would have Bubbles for about 3 or 4 years this year since I had him when he was really small I enjoyed watching Bubbles get older but I guess it was his time even though I believe that he still had many years ahead of him. So it us going to be a while before I get another big pleco until I can figure out what is going on with my 90 gallon tank. I will miss you Bubbles

tapwater
Shay1431 said:
I sadly have to announce that bubbles my pleco has been found dead today at 11:35 this morning the cause of death is unknown but I had him over a year. I was concerned he wasn't moving around alot like he use to but he wasn't show any sings of a disease or poor water quality. I would have Bubbles for about 3 or 4 years this year since I had him when he was really small I enjoyed watching Bubbles get older but I guess it was his time even though I believe that he still had many years ahead of him. So it us going to be a while before I get another big pleco until I can figure out what is going on with my 90 gallon tank. I will miss you Bubbles
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved fish. I hope you'll be able to figure out what's going on with your tank. Swim in peace, Bubbles. You will be missed. <3

Dennis57
Very sorry to hear about your friend, Bubbles.

Are there anymore fish in that tank?

StarGirl
Aw hugs! It is sad when you lose a fish you have had for so long. SIP.

Shay1431
Dennis57 said:
Very sorry to hear about your friend, Bubbles.

Are there anymore fish in that tank?
There are and they all look like they are ok but I treated it just in case

AggressiveAquatics
Shay1431 said:
There are and they all look like they are ok but I treated it just in case
Sorry about your pleco. But just curious what did you treat with? It’s almost impossible to treat a tank if you don’t know what your treating for

Shay1431
AggressiveAquatics said:
Sorry about your pleco. But just curious what did you treat with? It’s almost impossible to treat a tank if you don’t know what your treating for
It is for diseases and the other stuff is for to lower the bad stuff from any waste and stuff to keep from a spike

Shay1431
Honestly I miss my bubbles he was such an interesting pleco and he was so close to eating out of my hand and he would let me touch him with freaking out

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom