Bubbles In Betta Tank

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi there I just started a betta tank for my wife 2 weeks ago seeded the cycle from my established 75.. I got a Male he is the only one in a 3.5g.. Now my question is there is always bubbles on the top of the tank I have been taken them out with a small net but I have seen someone mentioned they are bubble nests is this normal for them to do...

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Should I just start to leave them if that will make him happy a more comfortable

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I leave mine alone. I'm not sure if it effects them one or the other to be honest.

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I will just leave them I have never kept betta before lol the wife want it and it will make it easier on my when I want more fish/tanks if she is in to fish keeping as well lol

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have been in to fish keeping about 15 years and she has just asked for a betta tank for the counter so she can watch him while she’s doing dishes. Lol

NanaW

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
grump299 said:
I have been in to fish keeping about 15 years and she has just asked for a betta tank for the counter so she can watch him while she’s doing dishes. Lol
I have a 3.5 on my kitchen counter and a 15g in my living room trying to get a 37g now lol

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
upload_2019-1-22_19-5-11.jpeg

Here is my wife’s betta in his 3.5g and I have a 75g in the living room

Suzanne2

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
grump299 said:
I love my little 5 gallon tank next to my sink! But my friend's 13 year old tells me that my sunfish is watching her wash her hands with a "disapproving look" :hilarious:
I don't know how a fish makes a disapproving face, but I must be washing the dishes ok because I have never gotten that look from him. Lol! Kids are funny!

grump299

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tell me about it I can always tell when my niece come over (she lives two doors over from me) and 5 years old cause all I see is a face print and two hand prints right in the middle of my 75g she loves looking at my fish...****

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom