Bubble thing...

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I took all my plants and rocks out of my tank today because I lost one of my Leopard Danios, and in another covesation I was told to take everything out to see if I could find him. (   :'() When I took out one of the plant one of the leaves had a little bubble kind of thing on it, about .... this big. There were some litle dots or small bubbles inside it.

Does anyone know what it could be?  ???

I put the plant back in with it still there is this ok?  :-\

Thanks

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought. I've had my fish about a month and since I got them a few of them had been 'fat' then about a week ago I noticed that some of my fish had slimmed down. Here ( ) people said they may have scattered some eggs. Maybe I have actualy found some!

If it is eggs what should I do?

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Earlier, I couldn't think of the word to describe it - It's come to me now. ;D It's like a kind of jelly thing. Does this sound like something an egg might look like?

Thanks

Gwenz

RudeeRu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Aloha! Do you have any or have you noticed any snails in your tank? That's what a snail egg-packet looks like, like a jelly blob with little white dots inside...just a guess!

luper

Reaction score
lol thats cool though won't some fish eat em....

also could yuou actually have freshwater jellyfish lol that'd be funny
-luper

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I don't actualy want more snails in my tank :-\ What ould I do? I already have about 5-6 tiny ones in there that probably came when I got the plants.

If it is snail eggs how could I get rid of it? Just scrape it off? ???

Thanks

Gwenz l

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom