Bubble Nest?!? Is my Bubba in Love???

BettaBoomer

Although I'm new to this I'm pretty sure this is a bubble nest. I've had my betta 2 weeks and this is his 2nd nest in two nights. I found an article on the internet which makes me believe that he is healthy and happy: “While bettas in tanks don’t exactly have the stimulation of breeding season, the males often instinctually build bubble nests, so you’ll often still find this to be the case with your betta fish. Don’t worry if he doesn’t practice this behavior, though. Not all bettas do, and while the bubble nest is a sign that your fish is happy and healthy, it’s certainly not a sign otherwise that he isn’t happy.”

Either he is happy and healthy or just wants a girlfriend REALLY bad. No doubt he is one of those juvenile delinquent teenage fish you wouldn't want to bring home to meet your mother. haha

Attachments

• Bubba Bubb(a)le Nest.jpg
    Bubba Bubb(a)le Nest.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 22

Adavachi

Although I'm new to this I'm pretty sure this is a bubble nest. I've had my betta 2 weeks and this is his 2nd nest in two nights. I found an article on the internet which makes me believe that he is healthy and happy: “While bettas in tanks don’t exactly have the stimulation of breeding season, the males often instinctually build bubble nests, so you’ll often still find this to be the case with your betta fish. Don’t worry if he doesn’t practice this behavior, though. Not all bettas do, and while the bubble nest is a sign that your fish is happy and healthy, it’s certainly not a sign otherwise that he isn’t happy.”

Either he is happy and healthy or just wants a girlfriend REALLY bad. No doubt he is one of those juvenile delinquent teenage fish you wouldn't want to bring home to meet your mother. haha
get him a girlfriend haha

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

Something put a spring in his step!

Upvote 0

BettaBoomer

Something put a spring in his step!
he does seem a little more rambunctious...

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Biiba
  • Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
Replies