bryopsis in my new tank pics included help!!

pep372

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
tank is 16 days old and I have bryopsis I believe after researching it. so can some one tell me in detail how to raise mag to get rid of this stuff its on the glass rocks so on. I think it is best to do it now before I have anything in the tank

Attachments

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!!
Your duplicate thread has been deleted. It's less confusing if you have one topic for a subject.
Good luck!

pep372

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
byropsis shrimp

Does any one have info on a byropsis shrimp? I have byropsis algae and my LFS sold me this $40 byropsis shrimp and said it would do the trick...so far all he has done is bury himself in the sand!! They are sand color not pretty at all. I can not find info on them any where. So anyone please if you know anything fill me in will he do as they say and will he ever show himself??

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
thanks lucy (not) next time send me a personal message don't post to my question without an answer...thank you! Its more polite to not be rude publicly.
unfortunately pep, until you have 50 posts you cannot send or receive pms so this is the only way to be able to contact you....ive merged your posts about the same issue and hopefully some of our salty members can help you soon...we dont have as many as we do freshwater members....good luck!

pep372

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
thank you, I would have rather she just deleted and said nothing then. I have noticed from others this has happened to that those post that have been publicly corrected get no replies after what so ever.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
if we say nothing, then we get asked what happened to their threads it wasnt a reprimand by any means and she was just letting you know about the duplicate threads so it wouldnt confuse you for looking for each one ....

pep372

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
how can I delete this thread all together so I can repost it fresh.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I can close it for you then you can post a fresh one?..members cannot delete threads but you can close them ...undre forum tools at the top

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom