Brewly TC-320

eligri

Hey'a!

Been looking for a failsafe for my aquarium heaters. Something that shuts them down incase they get stuck in an 'on' position.
Pref. something with an alarm.

Was looking at the following, however they appear to be mainly for brewing. Think the reader that I stick in the water will be aquarium safe?

At the moment it's a 480l (125 gallon) tank with a 300w heater. Will soon be upgraded to a 960l (250 gallon) tank with 2*300w heaters.

TC-320 Brewly:

TC-300:

Any other suggestions? Something below 50 eur pref, unless it needs to cost more.

Thanks

Fishproblem

Hi! The inkbird controllers are popular on the saltwater side of Fishlore. I'm not sure if any have alarms, but they're trustworthy and affordable. You might want to check them out!

eligri

Fishproblem said:
Hi! The inkbird controllers are popular on the saltwater side of Fishlore. I'm not sure if any have alarms, but they're trustworthy and affordable. You might want to check them out!
Inkbird WIFI ITC-308
?

That one is also available on a brewing store. Is it aquarium safe?

eligri

EDIT: Went for the rubber probe.
Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, found these:

Do I want the plastic or steel sensor?
Heard the steel one isn't great for submerging.

Fishproblem

eligri said:
EDIT: Went for the rubber probe.
Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, found these:

Do I want the plastic or steel sensor?
Heard the steel one isn't great for submerging.
If you find the time, post on here to tell us how it works for you! And yes, I believe all the inkbird probes are tank safe. sorry I couldn't answer sooner!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom