breeding

Discussion in 'Betta Breeding' started by ambersyverson, Jul 11, 2015.

1. a

ambersyverson New Member Member

I have one male and one female... she is super big in the stomach area... and is laying in their plant bed.... I have had many male betta but never both.... they are not making a bubble neat up top it's in her plant... I turned the oxygen tank and filTer off.... and now I don't know if I should take her out.... I was not trying to bred them so I'm complete unprepared for babies.... any advice anyone?

2. ricmcc

ricmcc Well Known Member Member

I think that it would help if you could offer a more detailed account of your tank (I cannot seem to be able to find any further info on you page, as well), it would help greatly..
    But please do turn the filter back on, and as to the oxygen tank? really can't say:). Were they smokers?
    So please post with more specifics, and I am sure that someone here will help you.
    Best to you, rick

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  3. OP
    OP
    a

ambersyverson New Member Member

I am new to this site... do not no how to update my profile. But I have a 5 gal half circle tank... a waterfall filter and no no smokera. Just regular oxygen bubbles with the lighttube. I have video of what she is doing but again do not know how to post it. but I have turned everything bac on

4. AquaticBrandon

AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore! :)
    You can't update your profile info if you're using the app. You have to change it by using a desktop computer or using a browser from your mobile device.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

5. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore!
    You have a male and female betta together without the intention of breeding them?
    Unfortunately this is a bad idea as they can become very aggressive with each other, mainly the male.
    And you need 3 posts to update your profile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice