Breeding Blue Phantom Plecos (L128)?

DefiantCelebration

Hey guys! Looking into to getting some blue phantoms to keep in my tank, they are very beautiful and interesting fish after all However, out of curiosity, I've read and researched quite a bit, and have not found many successful breeding stories on these particular plecos. Is it true that these plecos are harder to breed than others? If so, what makes them more difficult to breed than other plecos?

gizzy

DefiantCelebration said:
Hey guys! Looking into to getting some blue phantoms to keep in my tank, they are very beautiful and interesting fish after all However, out of curiosity, I've read and researched quite a bit, and have not found many successful breeding stories on these particular plecos. Is it true that these plecos are harder to breed than others? If so, what makes them more difficult to breed than other plecos?
Sorry no idea, just wanted to say lm going shopping tomorrow for blue plecos, and green if l can find them, ! Plecos are my absolute favourite! I'm looking across at my tank and a beautiful Hillstream is swimming against the water flow of the fillters , they seem to take it in turns

Latest threads

Top Bottom