Breeding Bamboo Shrimps

Stradius011

I love bamboo shrimps now. They're my favorite pet so far. Well anyway, Walamart is getting rid of their fish department and they're the only ones I know that sell bamboo shrimps. So I decided to buy a whole bunch of them. Is there anyway to get them to breed?

Butterfly

I don't know about them but my cherry shrimp breed just by keeping them together and wet I also have a clump of java moss in their tank for them to get into/feed off of.
Carol

Stradius011

How should I care for the babies?

Butterfly

I don't do anything special just make sure to drop food in when I should. I don't have anything but shrimp in that tank so there's nothing to eat them.
Carol

0morrokh

Here's some info
Apparently the babies need saltwater.

susitna-flower

Omorrokh, petshrimp.com IS a great site.  Just spent 30 min there.  I really do want to add some  shrimp and snails to my tanks.  I like that they will ship USPS, but wish they would ship up here.    That is the problem with having such a great resource in the internet, you see what is available world wide, but just can't buy.  I know I am not the only one who feels this way!   I guess this is how the local fish Store continues to flourish
Have a great day.

From the Frozen North.  +2f this morning. 

chatony

do they ship to Australia? ???

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fanatic
  • Question
Replies
Views
Kribensis27
Replies
Views