Breeder box for male guppy?

vicka7

I believe my female guppy is pregnant but I'm not sure how far along she is. Today she's been hanging around the top, pretty still but swims around every once in a while. The male guppy keeps harassing her though and I'm not sure what to do. I heard breeder boxes will stress her out so should I put him in there? I believe he stressed the other female guppy I had after she gave birth so I'm a little afraid of risking this. The other mollies in the tank don't bother her.
I don't have any additional tanks to separate them in.

AriesWonders

I believe my female guppy is pregnant but I'm not sure how far along she is. Today she's been hanging around the top, pretty still but swims around every once in a while. The male guppy keeps harassing her though and I'm not sure what to do. I heard breeder boxes will stress her out so should I put him in there? I believe he stressed the other female guppy I had after she gave birth so I'm a little afraid of risking this. The other mollies in the tank don't bother her.
I don't have any additional tanks to separate them in.
A breeder box will and almost always does stress out the female but put it in the tank and put fry in as you go its great if you dont have another tank!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • SamanthaJane
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
SamanthaJane
  • Question
  • Roman96
  • Guppy
Replies