Want To Sell Breaking Down Ten Gallon (AZ) Plants, Shrimp, and Heater

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
After I noticed that my filter is finally broken, I'm looking to sell some stuff from my tank as I break it down. Right now it's a holder for lots of hornwort and some high grade bloody mary neocaridina shrimp. The light is a desk LED light that's been getting old, and the filter is now useless. I'll give away half the pothos for $4. All of the hornwort is going for $12 (you can see the amount in the pics). There's also a medium sized val for $2. I haven't decided on a price for the shrimp yet because I don't know how many are in there yet, but keep me posted if you're interested and I'll come up with a price soon. I caught 6 of them in a breeder box so you can see what they look like. I did see one nice one in the tank that's berried. There's a large lava rock in there that's free if anyone wants the tank/substrate, but it does have some algae on it. The heater is used but still in working condition, so it'll be $5 if anyone wants it (Tetra 50W Submersible heater, bought for $15)
There are some pictures attached below. Next Sunday I leave for a week long trip, and since the filter doesn't work I'm trying to get rid of anything alive as quick as possible on short notice. I could try to do local pickup for the plants/shrimp, or I can try shipping although I haven't done it in a while. I don't think anyone's going to want the tank and substrate. The tank looks bad because I haven't gotten around to planting all the hornwort.

IMG_5563.JPG

IMG_5561.JPG

IMG_5558.JPG

Thanks!

Attachments

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
tuffcookie said:
I’m interested in the shrimp if you decide to ship
How many would you like? I'm going to start moving them over to a breeder box in another shrimp tank so they can be in a cycled tank for the time being. Because they're higher quality than regular cherries, it should be about $45 shipped for 10+2, but I can try and get you the berried one.

Justkeepswimming01

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’m interested in the plants if you’ll ship as well. I’m looking for easy plants for a 10G as a starter. PM me with cost!

Justkeepswimming01 said:
I’m interested in the plants if you’ll ship as well. I’m looking for easy plants for a 10 gallon as a starter. PM me with cost!
Added to say I don’t need the Pothos I have way to many as it is how do you grow uours for the aquarium?

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Justkeepswimming01 said:
I’m interested in the plants if you’ll ship as well. I’m looking for easy plants for a 10 gallon as a starter. PM me with cost!
Justkeepswimming01 said:
Added to say I don’t need the Pothos I have way to many as it is how do you grow uours for the aquarium?
PM'd :)

Sheena-Phx

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Let me know if you have any shrimp left over. We met at the Ocean Floor a few months ago and I got some Cherries and Blues from you. Everyone is still doing great. : )

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Sheena-Phx said:
Let me know if you have any shrimp left over. We met at the Ocean Floor a few months ago and I got some Cherries and Blues from you. Everyone is still doing great. : )
Glad to know they’re doing all right! Someone just paid for all the shrimp, so unfortunately I don’t have any left for you. But let me know if you’re interested in the plants! :)

FishGirl115

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi! Is the heater still available? If so, will you negotiate?
Pretty sure you won't ship tank/substrate/lava rock, right?

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi, I don't think I can ship/sell within the next 3 weeks, but I'll let you know when it becomes a possibility again. I can possibly ship the lava rock, but the tank and substrate would probably be too difficult.
FishGirl115 said:
Hi! Is the heater still available? If so, will you negotiate?
Pretty sure you won't ship tank/substrate/lava rock, right?

FishGirl115

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
MaximumRide14 said:
Hi, I don't think I can ship/sell within the next 3 weeks, but I'll let you know when it becomes a possibility again. I can possibly ship the lava rock, but the tank and substrate would probably be too difficult.
Too bad. Okay. Would you do total price $5 including shipping?

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
FishGirl115 said:
Too bad. Okay. Would you do total price $5 including shipping?
The prices I listed don't include shipping but I don't think it would cost much to ship, especially with first class.

FishGirl115

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
MaximumRide14 said:
The prices I listed don't include shipping but I don't think it would cost much to ship, especially with first class.
Yeah. Sorry, it's just that I don't want to spend much money on a very used heater.
Do you know when you'd be able to ship?

OP
MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
FishGirl115 said:
Yeah. Sorry, it's just that I don't want to spend much money on a very used heater.
Do you know when you'd be able to ship?
FishGirl115 said:
And the lava rock, it's safe for freshwater fish, right?
At this time I don't know. I'm a teen so I live with my parents, and we're staying home for at least another month. I can check with them to see if it can be any sooner though. The lava rock is safe for freshwater tanks, it's only been used in one of my neocaridina colony tanks before.

FishGirl115

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
MaximumRide14 said:
At this time I don't know. I'm a teen so I live with my parents, and we're staying home for at least another month. I can check with them to see if it can be any sooner though. The lava rock is safe for freshwater tanks, it's only been used in one of my neocaridina colony tanks before.
Alright. Sent a PM.

mrjohn

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Interested in some bloody mary shrimp if they are still available. Shooting for four of them.

Edit: Just saw the post above. They're gone. haha

New Threads