Funny Bought my betta's someting

• Thread starter allibobs
  • Start date

allibobs

Well Known
Ha ha I spotted this today and just had to buy it, perfect for cleaning out my betta's

137.jpg

It's a very cute minI bucket! I have carpel tunnel syndrome and struggle lifting the big buckets of water so thought this would be perfect for my smaller tanks!

xwarroir

Ya, I think that is a pretty good idea too.

ayelie

Well Known
I hear you about hard to handle big buckets. I have a bunch of 3 gallon but I can only fill them half way. Good idea with little ones.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Yeah!!! Congrats on the new MinI Bucket. I can feel your excitement (link below) Don't be surprised to see jealousy from other members.

Other members were so jealous of my new bucket I had to close the thread! (link above). (just teasing).

I hope your new bucket makes your life easier!

Ken

Tigerfishy

Well Known
Aw, that's a good idea! Ken, loved that bucket! I could do with a small bucket (and one with grips on the bottom lol!).

It would be great for my smaller tanks! Congrats allibobs

Betta/Horse lover

Well Known
Congratz on the little bucket find!

fry

Here I am feeling like a wuss because some days I can't lift my 5 gallon home depot buckets! I do think I have a smaller one in the garage, new and unused, very similar to that. But the little one is so cute!

allibobs

Well Known
Ahh the little bucket was my god send today! Emptied the 45 gallon tank with it that I have/had sitting testing it

Top Bottom