Bought my 14 tank today

1. ploopy Member Member

My son went garage saling and bought our 14th tank.It is a 29 gallon.Not for sure where to put it and what to put in it but it will be going up shortly.Hopefully we will pick some more up tomorrow.

2. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Awesome! how much did you pay?

3. ploopy Member Member

$7

4. ploopy Member Member

Well he went out yesterday and got our 15 tank yesterday 10 gallon for $1 came with a light.

5. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Why do no yard sales near me have those kinds of deals? We need a 10 gal nursry and a 30 to 40gal long . When we find them they will be tanks 14 and 15 for us as well. Except we don't have all of ours running all the time, a handful have become qt/ nurseries. Fianal plan wil be 10 main tanks and 5 breeders/ nurseries.

6. ploopy Member Member

There was a few more tanks out there but they were extremely nasty.The 10 will be a nursery and the 29 will eventually be the q tank, need to order filter and glass top for the 29.If you were closer I would let you have a 10 that is my 4th one.

7. learninmo Member Member

wow, what a deal! happy for you. Question: been trying to start 10g guppy tank but the males seem so fragile and die off within a month in established tank. what gives?

8. QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Well first start your own thread. You don't want to hijack this thread.