Bought my 14 tank today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ploopy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ploopy

ploopy Valued Member Member

My son went garage saling and bought our 14th tank.It is a 29 gallon.Not for sure where to put it and what to put in it but it will be going up shortly.Hopefully we will pick some more up tomorrow.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. I keep fish

I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Awesome! how much did you pay?

3. OP
    OP
    ploopy

4. OP
    OP
    ploopy

Well he went out yesterday and got our 15 tank yesterday 10 gallon for $1 came with a light.

5. L

Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Why do no yard sales near me have those kinds of deals? We need a 10 gal nursry and a 30 to 40gal long . When we find them they will be tanks 14 and 15 for us as well. Except we don't have all of ours running all the time, a handful have become qt/ nurseries. Fianal plan wil be 10 main tanks and 5 breeders/ nurseries.

6. OP
    OP
    ploopy

There was a few more tanks out there but they were extremely nasty.The 10 will be a nursery and the 29 will eventually be the q tank, need to order filter and glass top for the 29.If you were closer I would let you have a 10 that is my 4th one.

7. l

learninmo Valued Member Member

wow, what a deal! happy for you. Question: been trying to start 10g guppy tank but the males seem so fragile and die off within a month in established tank. what gives?

8. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Well first start your own thread. You don't want to hijack this thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice