Bored...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by funkman262, Mar 16, 2010.

1. funkman262

funkman262Well Known MemberMember

Bored....

Anyone else sitting at work or school and on this site because they are...i don't know...obsessed with fish and just want to get home to see theirs?? lol I've been reading through threads for the past 2.5 hours while trying to pass time at school before my classes are over so I can finally go home and watch my fish and relax haha

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  2. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

I'm sitting here waiting to go check out a 90 gallon tank....

The guy just called...tank comes with an oscar and a pleco, so I'll be stopping by the LFS on the way back I guess.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  3. David CWell Known MemberMember

I'm on Spring Break, but yeah I troll the boards while at school

Dave

4. HitchHiker

HitchHikerValued MemberMember

hehe Working on convincing my wife that 125 gal tank would look great in the house

5. OP
    OP
    funkman262

I'm confused, how would it not ??? What's her objection? lol

6. David CWell Known MemberMember

You need a wife like mine, she's the one pushing me to get a 125 so she can get some bala sharks... except that I would of course be responsible for all things involving feeding/care of the tank. She just thinks it would look good in the living room.

Dave

7. bubblynutter

bubblynutterWell Known MemberMember

I'm at work... which is hilarious that this site isn't blocked by our net filters...
    Social networking, forums, flickr, paintbucket, youtube, etc etc etc are all blocked here. But not FISHLORE!!!! :;banaman

8. OP
    OP
    funkman262

:;rl Not like you even need all those other sites when fishlore is available, right? ;D

9. bubblynutter

bubblynutterWell Known MemberMember

Correct! I swear I spend about 5 hours of my 8.5 at work on Fishlore... oops.

10. OP
    OP
    funkman262

HAHA, I hope your employer isn't on here to read that. Oh wait, if he is, then he probably wouldn't even mind because he's proabably doing the same thing lol (maybe that's why it's not blocked :giggle:).

11. OP
    OP
    funkman262

Another 6 hours left at school today. . .should give me plenty of time to read through a bunch of threads lol

12. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

I don't even want to admit how much time I spend on the site :p

13. OP
    OP
    funkman262

Class today is in the computer lab so of course I'm on here instead of paying attention lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice