Book/movie recommendations?

• Thread starter Maryellen
  • Start date

Maryellen

Hey all! Off topic from the normal discussions on here, but what’s everyone reading right now? Just finished my last book and need a new one! Movies too.. what are your all time favorites? Mines probably Finding Nemo.. crazy right?

!poogs!

Well Known
Based on what’s been going on recently in the USA, I binged watched The Purge Movies, then discovered there was also a TV series. 2 seasons, 20 episodes total. It made me feel good about the present and got me thinking things could always be worse. Reminded me to never go to Staten Island.

I also watched the movie I See You, With Helen Hunt..also enjoyable.

AquEric

Pick up any James Paterson book you won't want to put it down

Akreia

A few weeks ago I read The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration into the Wonder of Consciousness by Sy Montgomery.
If you want to know more about the Giant Pacific Octopus, then this is a book worth to read.

Now I read The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman.

Both books are very interesting and entertaining to read.

JettsPapa

Fishlore VIP
I'm about halfway through David Weber's Safehold series. He's probably my favorite science fiction author, and I've been reading science fiction for about 45 years, so that's saying something.

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known
Haven't really done much of either, lately. Have read a lot of Clive Cussler last couple of years though.

AquEric said:
Pick up any James Paterson book you won't want to put it down
Is he the Patterson that was on trial for killing his wife?

Top Bottom