Bonsai/christmas Moss Question Help 

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think it should bounce back for u if not trim a little of the brown off at a time till you get the green you wqant. i believe flourish excle will help it out as well

FloydtheBetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
kallililly1973 said:
I think it should bounce back for u if not trim a little of the brown off at a time till you get the green you wqant. i believe flourish excle will help it out as well
Thank you! I have been using thrive and noticed my plants are growing much quicker so hopefully that helps!

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah my Java Moss is going through the same thing as you. It just takes a bit of time for it to properly settle in/convert etc. Mine was about 50% brown,at first, but trimmed a bit of the brown dead stuff away, and now it's (finally) about 80% green now. Just be patient. And a mini tip is: give it decent water flow. Mosses like that.

FloydtheBetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SFGiantsGuy said:
Yeah my Java Moss is going through the same thing as you. It just takes a bit of time for it to properly settle in/convert etc. Mine was about 50% brown,at first, but trimmed a bit of the brown dead stuff away, and now it's (finally) about 80% green now. Just be patient. And a mini tip is: give it decent water flow. Mosses like that.
Any advice about how I can add more flow without bothering my betta too much? I have shrimp on their way to me and I feel like they would prefer more flow too but my betta flares at the filter if it’s too strong.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom