Bolivian Ram Or Electric Blue Ram?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Katie13, Jul 20, 2017.

?

Which do you prefer, Bolivian Rams or Electric Blue Rams?

1. Bolivian

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Electric Blue

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Katie13

Katie13Fishlore VIPMember

I was wondering which other members prefer. I already have my GBRs and Gold Ram, but after finding a cheap 29, I continued looking and find a 20H with what appears to be a double stand. If I get that, I'd likely end up with a 20H for the bottom row and both species. Which do you prefer?

2. DamionCarrillo09New MemberMember

They both have their pros and cons. If you want color get the GBRs. But if you want ease of care get the Bolivians. From my experience Bolivian rams are easy to care for and are less demanding than GBRs. GBRs for color, Bolivians for ease of care. :)

3. OP
    OP
    Katie13

I have GBRs and currently 1 Gold Ram (soon to be 6). My GBRs and Gold are imported. Bolivian Rams are incredibly easy to find around me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  4. MattS99

MattS99Well Known MemberMember

I honestly find GBRs pretty easy to care for. I'd say GBR if it's the 'wild' coloration, I think the bright blue ones are too gaudy.

5. OP
    OP
    Katie13

Tank/captive raised are easy to care for. My guys are all wild caught and imported.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice