BN Pleco

1. s

sammyyy123 Valued Member Member

So I had about 6 BN's in my tank. 3 have died with bloat (last death was just over a week ago) and my biggest Pleco who is around 5 years old has a sunken belly. She's had it for a while but I haven't underfed her, I even separated her and gave her wafers and veg and she wasn't interested. Long story short - I treated them with interpets internal parasite treatment and my fattest Pleco started pooing and has lost some of its roundness (whoop whoop!). My big Pleco has filled out the tiniest little bit but today I found her pooing green poo! There's been no veg in there for about a week. Any idea what's going on?!

Please help! I'm going to my lfs either today and tomorrow so can pick up any bits required to help my babies!! :S

2. aliray

aliray Fishlore VIP Member

Maybe @Hampalong can help or give you some ideas of things to try. Alison:;hi1

3. DoubleDutch

DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

What are you feeding then if it aren't vegs ?

4. OP
    OP
    s

sammyyy123 Valued Member Member

They have boxwood in the tank and I am feeding them on algae wafers. They normally have veg twice a week, but as I was putting treatment in there,I didn't put veg in incase it held the chemicals or would affect the treatment