Blue Tongue Skink Talk

MaddoxAtom

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Im going to try to sneak a blue tongue skink past my parents lol. Im wondering what would make the best substrate for this species. Im used to reptiles that climb not dig. Is there a specific brand you would recommend along with the type of bedding? And if you know any good but cheaper online breeders I'd love to know. Most are $200 from what I've seen which i can do im just wondering if there is another website thats cheaper. I dont care about the morph. So far i checked underground reptiles and back water reptiles. Are these good breeders from other peoples expirience?

Kenny777

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
As soon as I saw blue tongue skinks I had to join the party

Blue Tongue Skinks are native to the rainforest of Australia, mimic there natural habitat and you will be good .

LLL Reptiles is a good sure to use they are my favorite.

They love fruits, veggies and bugs so that's there main foods.

Blue Tongue Skinks can get quite big and some can be butts but then some can be sweethearts. So choose wisely

Why dont you like color morph skinks if you don't mind me asking? My favorite color morph are the all black metallics. I believe those are a color morph if not I may be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaddoxAtom

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Why dont you like color morph skinks if you don't mind me asking? My favorite color morph are the all black metallics. I believe those are a color morph if not I may be wrong.
I never said i dont like them i just dont care about which morph i get i just like blue tongues

As soon as I saw blue tongue skinks I had to join the party

Blue Tongue Skinks are native to the rainforest of Australia, mimic there natural habitat and you will be good .

LLL Reptiles is a good sure to use they are my favorite.

They love fruits, veggies and bugs so that's there main foods.

Blue Tongue Skinks can get quite big and some can be butts but then some can be sweethearts. So choose wisely
Thanks you have a very pretty betta btw

Kenny777

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I never said i dont like them i just dont care about which morph i get i just like blue tongues

Thanks you have a very pretty betta btw
Lol okay il jealous wish i can have one but my apartment doesn t allow them I'll get one someday.

Your welcome! Thank you he is very stubborn tho but I love him

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My blue tongue skink besides my leopard gecko is my sweetest reptile. His favorite foods include raw chicken, beef dog food, blueberries, banana, and squashes. Oh and canned snail.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom