Question Blue Silver Gourami And Krib

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi,
So I've got a 20g heavily planted freshwater tank, with a school of X ray tetras, glass catfish and one kribensis, I was wondering if I could add a blue silver gourami to the tank? Or would it conflict with the kribensis?

Thanks,
Ethan

Gourami36

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
3 spot gouramis need a tank least 30 gallons. Also that tank is overstocked imo because kribs and glass catfish need 30 gallons. To have all those fish I would get a tank least 36 gallon tank

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
@Fanatic , this is the picture from the listing of the fish:

@Gourami36,
I was advised that the catfish and krib would be fine, the krib has been in for over a year and the catfish for a few months, multiple different people have told me it is ok?

@Gourami36,
I was advised that the catfish and krib would be fine, the krib has been in for over a year and the catfish for a few months, multiple different people have told me it is ok?
The fish
Screenshot_20190101-144100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourami36

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years

@Gourami36,
Is it 20 long or 20 high? Fishlore says kribensis and glass catfish need 30 gallons. How many glass catfish do you have?

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I had two of these that came with my 30 gallon tank when we bought it, and they became aggressive, so we rehomed them.

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Is it 20 long or 20 high? Fishlore says kribensis and glass catfish need 30 gallons. How many glass catfish do you have?
Mine is a Roma 90, it's longer than tall but still quite tall for a 20G,

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom