Free Blue Ramshorn Snails

MiniPop

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
***Free snails offer closed for now*** Thank you!
I have some juvenile blue ramshorns to give out! Some have leopard spots, some don't. They are about 0.5mm to 1cm in size. 5 Snails per person, and I'll include a couple extra ones in case of DOA. You pay shipping (USPS First Class, about $5). I can also include a bit of pearl weed or guppy grass if you'd like, for free. Shipping from Illinois.
DSC07374.JPG DSC07373.JPG

Last edited:

DixieFish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh, I am so close to you! I would love to take 5 of them. Sending a PM.
Will get that PM to you as soon as my internet stops joking around...

Last edited by a moderator:

MD_Plants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Got them today. Wow are they beautiful! Put them in my only snail-less tank, a 10 gallon shrimp and guppy, and they are already cleaning up the algae from the redo!

IMG_8887.JPG

The seller went above and beyond to provide 7 snails, and a nice portion of guppy grass. The packaging was impeachable and each snail was safely secured. They opened up within second of entering the tank. Very happy with the order! 10/10 recommend.

mattgirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Closer to Heaven every day but for now-Arkansas
Experience
More than 10 years
Snails just arrived and are eating their first meal Beautiful little guys. Once I am sure they have their little bellies full they will go to their forever home.Their only tank mates will be one nerite snail and some regular ramshorns.

Thanks bunches for the very healthy pearl weed too.

MD_Plants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Snails just arrived and are eating their first meal Beautiful little guys. Once I am sure they have their little bellies full they will go to their forever home.Their only tank mates will be one nerite snail and some regular ramshorns.

Thanks bunches for the very healthy pearl weed too.
If they mix with brown they could have babies back to normal color! The trait won’t pass on, it’s recessive. Just a friendly tip

angelfish220

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Got my shipment last week and everything was perfect! Looks great and the snails made short work of the bloom I had growing on my new driftwood.

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
AAAH! I soooo want some! Do you think you'll be running out anytime soon? I want to do a little research and make sure that they play nice with mystery snails!

MiniPop

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
AAAH! I soooo want some! Do you think you'll be running out anytime soon? I want to do a little research and make sure that they play nice with mystery snails!
Yes I have more! Though the free price tag will be soon gone. Ramshorns are completely peaceful and will not harm healthy plants or other animals, so I don't see why they couldn't coexist with mystery snails.

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yes I have more! Though the free price tag will be soon gone. Ramshorns are completely peaceful and will not harm healthy plants or other animals, so I don't see why they couldn't coexist with mystery snails.
Sweet! I definitely want to get some from you! I will PM you!

MiniPop

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
How much of the plants will you send?
1 small bunch of pearlweed (5+ stems, about 1 to 3 inches long each) and/or a 3-4 stems of guppy grass. I ran out of guppy grass in the blue snail tank, so any guppy grass I give out now may come with pond snails or brown ramshorn snails.

I'm taking one more order of free snails!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom