Blue Planet Two.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
David Attenborough's new blue planet is on BBC1 uk. Amazing watch.

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Watching, wouldn’t miss it & recording to watch again.
A David Attenborough wildlife programme, a cup of Typhoo & all’s well with the world

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Absolutely insane what they capture, and how they do it, it dosent seem real. I wonder if it aires in the USA lol.

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It’s a shame if they don’t but probably available on dvd there

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'll be looking for it.

, I googled Typhoo having no idea what you meant. I drink tea everyday... iced tea that is, lol. But, I enjoy a hot cup too. Wondering what's special about Typhoo? Is it a special blend or something or the good old standard?

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Typhoo is just a brand that’s been around over here longer than I have (that’s quite a while!) it’s not a particularly special tea

NightShade

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Is it on over here?

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I cant ever explain tea to people from the USA, even parts of Europe think its strange the way we have it, typhoo is a brand, the same as all the others we drink. IE pg tips, Yorkshire tea, tetely, earl grey. I like the english breakfast, supermarkets own brand usually. 2 sugars, milk, not too dark, moor milky. I feel strange explaining it because its just such a normal thing here. You have to find the blue planet by David Attenborough stella, literally the most amazing camera work you will see, its about the oceans ecosystem, all aspects of it, i wish he would do a spin off Reef version kind of thing, check some of the stuff out, preferably in HD, you will see what i mean. Sorry NightShade i missed your reply i wasn't ignoring you, you would have to investigate about it, you should be able to get it on the internet some how, thats not a strong point of mine though so i wouldn't know where exactly to look. Unless its on youtube.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Blue Planet 2's US premiere is on BBC America tonight! NightShade

:meh:I don't get BBC America, but no worries Grant, I'll definitely find a stream or something.

I enjoy hot tea too, with milk and sugar. I just wonder if you guy's are always drinking different blends/flavors. I'm no connoisseur and use Lipton.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
stella1979 said:
Blue Planet 2's US premiere is on BBC America tonight!

:meh:I don't get BBC America, but no worries Grant, I'll definitely find a stream or something.

I enjoy hot tea too, with milk and sugar. I just wonder if you guy's are always drinking different blends/flavors. I'm no connoisseur and use Lipton.
You see thats mad because Lipton is only in bottles as ice tea, with Lemmon flavor peach etc. the tea i listed is all regular tea. Maybe you could share a link here for the USA people to watch the blue planet Stella if you find one.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
stella1979 said:
ew. Try Twinings as a start. You'll like it. Personally, I like Irish Breakfast. No need to thank me. I'm just doing a public service.

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to find a stream, as I don't have BBC America. Or cable for that matter.

NightShade

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I get BBC America! I used to watch Top Gear ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!! Loved that show!! ❤

Lol.... I'm southern, we do iced tea (with enough sugar to give you instant diabetes )

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
scarface said:
ew. Try Twinings as a start. You'll like it. Personally, I like Irish Breakfast. No need to thank me. I'm just doing a public service.

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to find a stream, as I don't have BBC America. Or cable for that matter.
You'll have to forgive me, lol. Southern sweet tea is a historic staple on my dad's side.... great granny used Lipton. I do want to broaden my hot cup horizons though, so thanks for the service.

Are you a fellow cord cutter Scarface? I don't have cable either, and I'm proud of it. I'd rather spend that money on fishy things! Netflix has been advertising Blue Planet 1 here and there lately.... I'd be willing to bet they'll have the 2nd series before too long.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
stella1979 said:
You'll have to forgive me, lol. Southern sweet tea is a historic staple on my dad's side.... great granny used Lipton. I do want to broaden my hot cup horizons though, so thanks for the service.

Are you a fellow cord cutter Scarface? I don't have cable either, and I'm proud of it. I'd rather spend that money on fishy things! Netflix has been advertising Blue Planet 1 here and there lately.... I'd be willing to bet they'll have the 2nd series before too long.
Haven't had cable in over 5 yrs, actually . I can find most everything online these days. Like you said, I use Netflix and also have Amazon Prime. Even some networks, I can watch on their website. I like saving money and investing those savings is practically a hobby. Definitely on the lookout for Netflix, if I can't find it anywhere. Pretty old, but for freshwater documentary, I recommend Jewels of The Rift. It's about Lake Tanganyikan cichlids. And it's free on youtube!

NightShade

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
stella1979 said:

What else would one use for sweet tea other than Lipton?

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Saw a clip of this coming Sunday’s episode this morning, it should be especially interesting for those of you who keep clownfish.
It’s some behaviour never captured on film before, I won’t spoil it but it really made me want clowns again

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I saw a snippet of it, i cant wait.
d478c6d5c5400e2e855c901fde6fc99a.jpg
98c80d65db199ac4b6245ab0e87b28ce.jpg
but im not obsessed lol.

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Beautiful pics of your clowns, make sure they’re watching it too they might learn some new tricks

Ohio Mark

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
stella1979 said:

Around here, "hot tea" is hot mint tea served with sugar. Any other "teas" are likely to be frightening herb-medicinal things that my mother-in-law has talked me in to trying.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Well 1 hour and we are all waiting patiently.
a54bbb1fc6273c1d39af30da57a5d529.jpg
tonight its all about the Reef’s. Ohhh yess !!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom