Blue panaque plecos L239 coming!

1. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Some of the members that have been on here a while may remember that last year I promised a fish to my hubby, Chris (mtsguy21) for father's day. The place I planned to order it from never did seem to get them in stock, and other things put this plan on hold. However after almost a year, I have finally ordered the fish so on wendsday they should arrive! 3 L239 ( blue panaque) plecos! So excited!

Now if only I could figure out how to fit 1 more pleco into our final stocking plans for all the tanks...I really want a L200...

2. mtsguy21 Well Known Member Member

Yeah! So excited! We are gonna be trying to breed them. Hopefully we can get a pair out of the three.

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thats so exciting!! I hope you get lots and lots of babies (and give them all to me :whistling:)! =D

4. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

;D
    Sorry Akari, if we do manage to get them to breed, Rouge has dibs on the first batch...

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Aww, that jerk! He's gunna get an earful from me!

:giggle:

6. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

:;laughing

7. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I at least want pics as soon as they settle in =D

8. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Sure thing they are being overnigh shipped to us tomorrow. $50.00 shipping...ouch...

9. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Wow *eye twitch*

10. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

wow, awesome, cant wait to see some pics!

11. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

That's why we ended up getting 3 instead of 1. It was $ 40.00 for 1 fish plus $40.00 to ship it or $100 for three plus $40.00 to ship( then the yo-yos I ordered added another $10.00 to the shipping)

12. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I'd have done that, too, yeah lol

13. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

We will be getting their QT tank ready tonight...do you think a 20gal will be ok to QT all three plecos? the seller said they where about 2inches each right now.

14. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I think that'd be fine, really. Its not like they'll be in there too long anyway.

15. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Now just gotta figure out how to rearange my stocking lists for the tanks so I can get the L200 too. Or rearange the house to try and cram 1 more big tank in it...

16. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Rearange the house. Much more fun.... >=3

17. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

What site did you order them from?

18. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

This is the web site http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/ , but I contacted them through Aquabid. I was going to order from that pet place, but they are always out of stock on the things I want.

19. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

ahhh wetspot. i've been tempted to order something through them...but they have a minimum order...and the fish i wanted, was like 9. haha. maybe if i need multiple fish i will..though i don't think i'd pay for the overnight/express shipping. i hope the arrive safely :) i'm going to have to look them up...just to see what is so great about them

20. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

I've been tempted to order from them as well. I'm sure I will soon....