Blue Mystery Snails: Se Mass Pickup Free

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by mimo91088, Jul 12, 2019.

1. mimo91088

mimo91088Valued MemberMember

I have a bunch of blue mystery snails if any fellow fishlore members want any. Some penny sized some smaller. Pickup in mansfield area. PM me if interested.

I'm not really comfortable shipping as I've never done it, but I might consider it if there's no locals interested.
    20190712_203119.jpg

2. Sheldon13

Sheldon13Valued MemberMember

I am super interested. If you are willing to ship. I’ll chat with you about how I’ve seen them shipped and you can choose “hold for pickup” option when shipping so they don’t sit out in the heat potentially.

3. Fishcat

FishcatWell Known MemberMember

Nice! I would love to have one of these - I don’t suppose you would like a gold or purple mystery? I have both colors from a recent clutch. I am in Worcester.

4. OP
    OP
    mimo91088

Sorry, I haven't been on much the past few days! I still have plenty of them. If you're willing to make the drive from Worcester you can have as many as you want. PM me if you want to figure something out!

5. Fishcat

FishcatWell Known MemberMember

I am happy to report that I picked up two of these snails today and they are starting to explore within five minutes of being introduced to their new home.

6. OP
    OP
    mimo91088

Yay! Happy to hear they're doing well. I hope you like them!