Blue Lobster?

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes. Any of those lobsters or crayfish will eat anything they can catch. They are not the fastest creatures in the world, but if a fish makes a mistake and gets too close, they will eat them.

cloder

Reaction score
thank you, i may try it because most of my fish stay to the middle of the tank

gmann21193

Valued Member
Reaction score
my cray climbs so he is all over the tank. top middle bottom you name it. also, my cray is SUPER fast with his tail. like super

darkwolf29a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Gunnie said:
Yes.  Any of those lobsters or crayfish will eat anything they can catch.  They are not the fastest creatures in the world, but if a fish makes a mistake and gets too close, they will eat them.
Well...that's not entirely true. But, it would seem to be possible. My cray doesn't care what's in the tank with her. She's got 5 guppies, 3 tiger barbs, and 1 Phantom Tetra in the tank and she hasn't touched them. In fact....I bought her because they said she would eat everything and anything. At the time, I had the Tetra and decided that he wouldn't die. He's still alive after 5 months in the same tank with her.

Honestly, it will depend on the animal. By nature, yes, they will eat what ever they can. By personality, that's untrue. Also, I believe as Blues get older they go vegetarian, as most crayfish does as well.

darkwolf29a

Valued Member
Reaction score
So far, my cray loves cuccumbers big time. I tried carrots with no success. I do have a zucchini to try. I'm told that if blanch them they'll sink.

I just stick them on a chopstick and lodge it underneath a piece of driftwood.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom