blue jellies and shrimplets

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherblue

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Got a few fun shots of my blue jellies and some of the week old shrimplets. I didn't get clear shot of the 11 day old babies with the first bits of blue, they wouldn't hang out anywhere useful. Got zoomed in enough with a large magnifying glass infront of the camera.
101207-mom-babies.jpg

101190-baby-zoom-7-days-old.jpg

This one is for size reference. The baby us on the curl of zillas shell next to the bridge

101189-zilla-baby-her-shell.jpg

OP
F

featherblue

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
yes, lots of updates....one of the few places my obsessive observations are appriciated

When my colony expands enough they might be looking for new homes thru here.......

Played with the camera and magnifying glass some more (its a little awkward but kinda fun) here's another feeding shot and a couple of the babies in between colors (11-12days old)

101219-babys-feeding.jpg

101220-baby-almost-all-blue.jpg

101218-multicolor-baby.jpg

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice shrimplets! Congrats featherblue

I'll be watching for your updates!
I see you live in Portland, I live in Oregon City so if you get to many......Stomp* Stomp* Wink* Wink*
If featherblue sells them here he will sell them in the Buy/sell/trade/free forum and you have to have 50 posts to buy or sell there so hopefully by the time they get ready to sell some you will have 50 posts
Carol

monkeypie102

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice shrimplets! Congrats featherblue

If featherblue sells them here he will sell them in the Buy/sell/trade/free forum and you have to have 50 posts to buy or sell there so hopefully by the time they get ready to sell some you will have 50 posts
Carol
She *cough*

They are getting so big and fast!

OP
F

featherblue

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
its amazing how much theyve grown.....i think im at 2 wks now, but ive lost track a little. At least half the babies are blue. a few have red on their ridges still, but the panels are all blueing up. the mom who dropped first is preggo again as of the first. its a nice date, hopefully ill be able to keep better track of the timing this round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom