blue jellies and shrimplets

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by featherblue, Dec 4, 2012.

1. f

featherblue Well Known Member Member

Got a few fun shots of my blue jellies and some of the week old shrimplets. I didn't get clear shot of the 11 day old babies with the first bits of blue, they wouldn't hang out anywhere useful. Got zoomed in enough with a large magnifying glass infront of the camera.
    101207-mom-babies.jpg

101190-baby-zoom-7-days-old.jpg

This one is for size reference. The baby us on the curl of zillas shell next to the bridge

101189-zilla-baby-her-shell.jpg

2. Rejectedbread87

Rejectedbread87 Valued Member Member

Nice, I'm jealous I have wanted some of those blue jellies for awhile(don't have the funds). Look forward to updates?:p

3. OP
    OP
    f

yes, lots of updates....one of the few places my obsessive observations are appriciated :)

When my colony expands enough they might be looking for new homes thru here.......:)

Played with the camera and magnifying glass some more (its a little awkward but kinda fun) here's another feeding shot and a couple of the babies in between colors (11-12days old)

101219-babys-feeding.jpg

101220-baby-almost-all-blue.jpg

101218-multicolor-baby.jpg

4. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

Like I said to you atfirst she is huge, the momma, can't believe she didn't explode xD but I am excited for Christmas time!!!!

5. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94 Fishlore VIP Member

Very nice little shrimp!! Looks like they are doing well for you.

6. Rejectedbread87

I'll be watching for your updates!
    I see you live in Portland, I live in Oregon City so if you get to many......Stomp* Stomp* Wink* Wink*

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Very nice shrimplets! Congrats featherblue :)

If featherblue sells them here he will sell them in the Buy/sell/trade/free forum and you have to have 50 posts to buy or sell there so hopefully by the time they get ready to sell some you will have 50 posts :)
    Carol

8. Rejectedbread87

@butterfly ok cool. Tracking like a tow missile!
    @featherblue keep up on the awesome work!

9. OP
    OP
    f

there were just so many all in one spot...i had to snap another pic! this is with an actual camera, no magnifying glass
    101437-baby-army.jpg

10. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

She *cough*

They are getting so big and fast!

11. OP
    OP
    f

its amazing how much theyve grown.....i think im at 2 wks now, but ive lost track a little. At least half the babies are blue. a few have red on their ridges still, but the panels are all blueing up. the mom who dropped first is preggo again as of the first. its a nice date, hopefully ill be able to keep better track of the timing this round

12. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Awesome

13. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

Shrimp are so much fun to watch, congratz on yours they are really cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice