Blue Gourami zoom test video!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by Ziggi, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

I was on a roll today playing with my old Sony Handycam DCR-SX85 that I forgot I bought. I pulled it out to use the directional LED screen for another picture I couldn't get for various reasons, opted to play with the settings a bit and test the near-object zoom/auto-focus abilities. My blues seemed interested so I went with them! :)

While I've never been fond of the video quality, it's actually not bad this go around! The video starts at 0% zoom and at it's max, is at 50% zoom with good focus with the camera being held about 2-4 inches from the tank glass. AND It's not too nasty given my shakey hand issues. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: As mentioned, this is a zoom/focus test, so it goes out of focus a few times and takes about 5+ seconds to clear up as I was hoping it would fix the problem itself :p

[video=youtube;zkT1dNPKT8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkT1dNPKT8k[/video]

2. lllllblader

lllllbladerWell Known MemberMember

3. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good video Ziggi!

Ken

4. OP
    OP
    Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

Thanks, I think my blues actually like the camera!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice