Blue gourami with cloudy eyes

Gis

51ED5C4C-9C35-49C3-9B6E-4C70AF59E2E5.jpeg
F4427336-5BDD-4CCF-ABE5-1250308F24BD.jpeg
My gourami has the color of his scales appearing in his eyes. Idk what this means could anyone tell me

Manonthemoon

Hello, the cloudy eyes could be pop eye. My bala shark had this problem with his eyes being cloudy. This was caused when I was trying to net him into a tank but he jumped out of the bucket and landed on the floor. He got scratches on his eyes which caused the pop eye. I treated it with melafix and E.M.. I don't know if it helped because the eyes got cloudier and popped out. But then his eyes slowly got better. And he is fine today. So just try to give the fish medicine and keep an eye on your fish. Also the blue in the eyes could be a reflection of the body color on the eyes.
Hello, the cloudy eyes could be pop eye. My bala shark had this problem with his eyes being cloudy. This was caused when I was trying to net him into a tank but he jumped out of the bucket and landed on the floor. He got scratches on his eyes which caused the pop eye. I treated it with melafix and E.M.. I don't know if it helped because the eyes got cloudier and popped out. But then his eyes slowly got better. And he is fine today. So just try to give the fish medicine and keep an eye on your fish. Also the blue in the eyes could be a reflection of the body color on the eyes.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
kachibi
  • Question
75 Gallon Tank Brown Spots on Gourami
Replies
Views
Shambhalaubie
  • Question
Replies