Blue Gourami dropped eggs - Help!!!

Yeshua

Hello... I have blue gouramis, the female already expelled her eggs, but there is no bubble nest...
what should I do?
Also, the male keeps spawning the female and spreading the eggs all over the tank...
is there anything I can do?

Thank you for your help

vampireshrimpfan

If you have have tank mates you should move them.

Yeshua

They were in a community tank, but when I see they were acting different I move them to another thank were I had a couple on pick convict cichlids with their one week old fry. I move the parents, but couldn't move the fry. I put the blue gouramis there with the pink babies. The babies are all the time in the bottom. The goiramiesare not mean towards them. Gouramis are mostly in the top. Since the male is still chasing the female all eggs get spread all over the tank. I can't remove the pink fry without making a mess (more than already is) with the eggs which at the same time will get trap in the net.

vampireshrimpfan

I wish I could help you but I had 99% of my fry die. I think you know better than me.

Yeshua

It's the first time I do this, too. I'm new into all this fish caring hobby. Didn't expect to get fry from any of my fish besides the guppies. Now I have dozens of guppy babies, dozens of pick convict cichlids babies, and blue gouramis on their way... I hope the other fish are not thinking about having babies. What am I gonna do with that many?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom