Blue Dream Shrimp Lineage Identification

MsMarvel

I obtained 12 blue dream shrimp (11 juvenile and 1 adult) a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to figure out whether they are true blue dreams and descended from carbon or if they are actually blue diamonds descended from chocolate.
20220511_135115.gif

I love my shrimp and I am very happy with them, I only care for the purpose of picking the right type of shrimp for breeding purposes. I was planning on getting some blue carbon rilis and I know they would breed fine with dreams since they are the same lineage, but if these are in fact diamonds then I may have an issue. I have asked the seller what their blue dream shrimp descend from as they are line bred (haven't heard back yet), but I was also hoping to get some additional help here in identification to see if a good closeup like this is enough to determine it. I keep going back and forth on what I think they are, but I'm new to neos so I'm not great at telling the difference between blue dreams and blue diamonds. If anyone here has any advice I'd appreciate it!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Grumpyfish32
Replies
Views
jjohnwm
Replies
Views
lilirose
Replies
Views