Blue Butterfly Spawn | Page 3

Discussion in 'Martinismommy' started by Martinismommy, Feb 18, 2009.

1. MissMTS

MissMTSFishlore VIPMember

Yes, when you get a chance, we would love to see pics!!! Its gonna be so hard now....everytime you have new babies grown out I am gonna want one and I have no where to put them, lol.

2. OP
    OP
    Martinismommy

MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

I'm holding off on posting pics of this spawn....I'm going to wait until all my MG's are placed into homes :;hug2:;hug2 They sure are getting cute though! :;hi2

3. midnightwolf

midnightwolfWell Known MemberMember

stop torturing us, please... :;nw

4. CHoffman

CHoffmanFishlore VIPMember

AWWWWWW...ok, we'll wait if we have too...Good luck with your special babies from the MG spawn. I hope they all find wonderful homes.

5. OP
    OP
    Martinismommy

OK guys, here is a sneek peek at my Blue BF X MG spawn babies...They are a deep shade of blue and have a white BF pattern like Daddy...

Attached Files:

6. midnightwolf

midnightwolfWell Known MemberMember

ahhh.... their georgus MM you must be so proud ;D

7. MaddieLynn

MaddieLynnWell Known MemberMember

Ooooh.... ahhhhh.... (think of aliens on Toy Story) me wants!!!

8. pinkfloydpuffer

pinkfloydpufferFishlore VIPMember

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see them grow :)

9. bettafish2816

bettafish2816Fishlore VIPMember

gorgeous!!! :) can't wait for more pics!

10. hkirchen

hkirchenWell Known MemberMember

Are these the ones from the breeder I showed you from Aquabid with that gorgeous yellow color and black fringe?

They are stunning! I may have to have a male/female pair from this spawn!
    :;juggle

11. Amanda

AmandaFishlore VIPMember

Gorgeous....as usual. ;)

12. MissMTS

MissMTSFishlore VIPMember

Karen they are gorgeous! They are so tiny....I can't wait to see pics of them as they mature :)

13. OP
    OP
    Martinismommy

Yes, the Mother is from that breeder...They are stunning! They have the same Mommy as my Best in Show winners...I expect good things from this spawn....I only have a few this time though..Right now, I love what I'm seeing!

14. hkirchen

Okay! Keep us posted. If you can stand to part with a pair, let me know!

15. OP
    OP
    Martinismommy

The blue/blue sib pair spawn didn't go as well as I would have liked......I probably only have 2 left...They never really grew for some odd reason....I ended up putting them in with the Blue/MG spawn in my 25 grow out tank.....

The blue/MG babies are huge! I see many interesting colors in this spawn...I know for sure we have some true MG's...I have my eye on one little male right now.....Who know's maybe he'll be my next Best in Show winner!

Here are a couple of the MG's taken on 4 24-09 I hope to be able to show a few of these at the IBC convention in June...

The photo with the big girl cracks me up...They already think they are so tough!

Attached Files:

16. hkirchen

They are very cute Karen!

17. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

18. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Could it be that the blue sib pair are the result of the 5th or more line of inbreeding? I do remember reading that 5 inline generations per line is starting to push it a bit. Might explain the fry problems...

19. OP
    OP
    Martinismommy

Red, that is what I have thought all along...Funny how the outcross MG kids have done so well....Makes you wonder for sure!

20. Amanda

AmandaFishlore VIPMember

They're beautiful!