Blue Butterfly Betta Spawn

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Yes, when you get a chance, we would love to see pics!!! Its gonna be so hard now....everytime you have new babies grown out I am gonna want one and I have no where to put them, lol.

midnightwolf

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Martinismommy said:
I'm holding off on posting pics of this spawn....I'm going to wait until all my MG's are placed into homes They sure are getting cute though!
stop torturing us, please...

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
AWWWWWW...ok, we'll wait if we have too...Good luck with your special babies from the MG spawn. I hope they all find wonderful homes.

hkirchen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Are these the ones from the breeder I showed you from Aquabid with that gorgeous yellow color and black fringe?

They are stunning! I may have to have a male/female pair from this spawn!

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Karen they are gorgeous! They are so tiny....I can't wait to see pics of them as they mature

OP
Martinismommy

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Where the Earth moves but the traffic doesn't! Cal
Experience
More than 10 years
hkirchen said:
Are these the ones from the breeder I showed you from Aquabid with that gorgeous yellow color and black fringe?

They are stunning! I may have to have a male/female pair from this spawn!
Yes, the Mother is from that breeder...They are stunning! They have the same Mommy as my Best in Show winners...I expect good things from this spawn....I only have a few this time though..Right now, I love what I'm seeing!

hkirchen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Martinismommy said:
Yes, the Mother is from that breeder...They are stunning! They have the same Mommy as my Best in Show winners...I expect good things from this spawn....I only have a few this time though..Right now, I love what I'm seeing!
Okay! Keep us posted. If you can stand to part with a pair, let me know!

OP
Martinismommy

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Where the Earth moves but the traffic doesn't! Cal
Experience
More than 10 years
The blue/blue sib pair spawn didn't go as well as I would have liked......I probably only have 2 left...They never really grew for some odd reason....I ended up putting them in with the Blue/MG spawn in my 25 grow out tank.....

The blue/MG babies are huge! I see many interesting colors in this spawn...I know for sure we have some true MG's...I have my eye on one little male right now.....Who know's maybe he'll be my next Best in Show winner!

Here are a couple of the MG's taken on 4 24-09 I hope to be able to show a few of these at the IBC convention in June...

The photo with the big girl cracks me up...They already think they are so tough!

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Could it be that the blue sib pair are the result of the 5th or more line of inbreeding? I do remember reading that 5 inline generations per line is starting to push it a bit. Might explain the fry problems...

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom