Bloom Buddy For Aquarium Plants?

Vichu
Can somebody suggest whether this product would be safe to use for aquarium plants ,they say it is hundred percent organic.

Need your suggestions guys!
71g%2B3xKEIvL._SY879_.jpg
images.jpeg
Screenshot_20180728-192325~2.jpg

Aqua 59
I wouldn't use it. Even if it is organic, it might contain metals or minerals that would be unsafe for the fishes.

Vichu
Why to jump to conclusions so soon my buddy ,here goes the ingredients they use which is mentioned in their site!
Screenshot_20180728-193050.jpg

Fanatic
I wouldn't it's not even for use on aquatic plants.
You can use Osmocote, that works for aquariums.

Vichu
I wouldn't it's not even for use on aquatic plants.
You can use Osmocote, that works for aquariums.
I don't get osmocote in my country and osmocote neither is not intended for aquarium use people adapted to it if I'm nt wrong ....!

Vichu
People here in India doesn't have many options and we don't have home depot or lowes here! I'm trying to find one which is viable for everyone rather than costly apI or seachem!
Let me try it and take risk, will update on the results soon on this thread! If successful people here will get new product to lean over! Thanks guys!

Not trying yo be rude here but just curious!!

aniroc
I would not use it with my fish and snails.
The N-P-K is 1.5-1.75-1.75. Too much P. Ideally, you would want something like 15-1-20.
The source of Nitrogen is also important. You would want it from nitrates or ammoniacal sources. Poultry or cow manure would have urea or uric acid respectively, toxic to fish.
There is a lot of Copper there and very little Iron.
The "beneficial microbes" listed might not be too beneficial in less aerobic conditions.

Try it but don't risk the lives of fish.

Vichu
I would not use it with my fish and snails.
The N-P-K is 1.5-1.75-1.75. Too much P. Ideally, you would want something like 15-1-20.
The source of Nitrogen is also important. You would want it from nitrates or ammoniacal sources. Poultry or cow manure would have urea or uric acid respectively, toxic to fish.
There is a lot of Copper there and very little Iron.
The "beneficial microbes" listed might not be too beneficial in less aerobic conditions.

Try it but don't risk the lives of fish.
Thanks mate,this is the kind of ans I was expecting !!
Will try in little quantity by moving inverts out to my quarantine,then slowly add inverts from non expensive species first!

Rootly
I wouldn't use it. Even if it is organic, it might contain metals or minerals that would be unsafe for the fishes.
I used this product since osmocote cost 3-4k in India. I have Bacopa, Ludwigia Repens, crypt, Val, cabomba, sRepens and Rotala. My crypt and Val were beginning to yellow and melt within 3days of using this product they recovered now all are doing fine. I used it with my Betta inside there was no problem to Betta since I used it inside soil. Took a tweezer and put few amount of bloom buddy one-inch away from roots. And on my Hair Grass DSM I powdered it and sprinkled it on substrate. Now I can see there were earth earth worm infestation . No visible result from DSM though. Just Don't let it get out of the soil that's it.

Vichu
I used this product since osmocote cost 3-4k in India. I have Bacopa, Ludwigia Repens, crypt, Val, cabomba, sRepens and Rotala. My crypt and Val were beginning to yellow and melt within 3days of using this product they recovered now all are doing fine. I used it with my Betta inside there was no problem to Betta since I used it inside soil. Took a tweezer and put few amount of bloom buddy one-inch away from roots. And on my Hair Grass DSM I powdered it and sprinkled it on substrate. Now I can see there were earth earth worm infestation . No visible result from DSM though. Just Don't let it get out of the soil that's it.
It's good to see somebody from India on Fishlore,I have stopped using it and moved to B2N nutricaps which is cheap and enough for 2 months.BTW which part of India you are from?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BruinAquatics
Replies
Views
fa4960
Replies
Views
ruud
Replies
Views