10 Gallon Tank Bloodworms

BettaBuddies0621

I have a 10 gallon tank with 1 betta, 4 rasbporas, and 4 ghost shrimp. I currently feed them omega one betta pellets and sometimes freeze dried brike shrimp. I just bought omega one frozen bloodworms and am wondering how to go about feeding them? Cause one cube seems like to much for them.
Also are bloodworms okay for the rasboras to eat?

BigManAquatics

I would cut the cube in half while it is frozen. Then you can feed the other half a few days later or something.

Upvote 0

Basil

I let the cube thaw for a few moments and then use a paring knife (the dedicated fish food paring knife lol!) to sliver off what I’m going to feed. For that amount of fish, I would think you’d get several feedings. And yes, occasional bloodworms are fine tor rasboras. Mine love them!

Upvote 0

BettaBuddies0621

I would cut the cube in half while it is frozen. Then you can feed the other half a few days later or something.
Awesome! Thank you
I let the cube thaw for a few moments and then use a paring knife (the dedicated fish food paring knife lol!) to sliver off what I’m going to feed. For that amount of fish, I would think you’d get several feedings. And yes, occasional bloodworms are fine tor rasboras. Mine love them!
Thank you!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
86 ssinit
Replies
Views
sairving
Replies
Views