Blood Parrots Defending Cave. Pair?

nikm128

Title says most of it, one BP sits inside the cave and guards all the entrances while the other hangs around outside of it and chases off anything that gets too close.

Nikki2577

Title says most of it, one BP sits inside the cave and guards all the entrances while the other hangs around outside of it and chases off anything that gets too close.

Do you see any eggs in the cave? I have 4 bps and they usually only act like that if they have laid eggs. I would say they are a pair. I think most male bps are sterile so you won’t get any fry.

nikm128

If there are eggs they aren't in a spot I can see them without taking the cave out. I did chase them away from it just to make sure one wasn't hiding from the other because of bullying, but they both immediately came back to it.

Nikki2577

If there are eggs they aren't in a spot I can see them without taking the cave out. I did chase them away from it just to make sure one wasn't hiding from the other because of bullying, but they both immediately came back to it.

I would bet there are eggs inside. You can’t see inside if you use a flashlight.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
americanninja
  • Question
Replies
Views
Redroofinn
Replies
Views
NanoFish4Life
Replies