Blizzard Warning!

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. You kind folks up north stay safe and warm during the blizzard! Looks like we're getting tons of rain here in the south :( I'd rather have snow! Come on Santa! :;santaclaus We need snow for Christmas this year!:cold:
    Ken

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I'm so jealous!
    It's raining here also.

Be safe eveyone!

3. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Yippee, they are calling for 8 - 12 inches of snow here, and maybe more Christmas eve!!!
    They kids first snow!! I'll put them in Betta bowls and we can go sleding...wish Wriggly could visit!!! I'll get you snow bunnies some pics!!!

4. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Ted, looks like we shipped those kids just in the nick of time! All my shipments are on hold right now because of the weather....

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Ted! I'll be looking forward to photos. Wriggley has a full tummy right now from breakfast. Burp!!! LOL I know he would love to come up and go sledding. I have a cashmere scarf that he'll be sporting !:giggle:I hope his brothers and sisters aren't the jealous type! :whistling:
    Ken

6. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Yikes!! the whole east coast is going to get something...from rain to major snow and we haven't had a good snow in years here!!...el ninio weather patterns this year!

7. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

HOLD ONN!!!
    Where are they calling for SNOW?!

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

blah blah LOL ..amanda get off fishlore and read the news woman!!!!!!!! LOL

9. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

:)
    They're only calling for 2 in. near me.

10. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

hahahaah brat!!!!!! never know with new england though..dont blink it changes fast!!!!! :p

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

HLN and TWC stations are forcasting 1 to 2 feet for New England areas down through western NC.
    Ken

12. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

got all my extra handwarmers and battery operated air machines ready! ....

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Everyone stay safe! We're getting cold, cold rain here in GA. Brrrr.

14. Thunder Member Member

Down here in Oklahoma, they're forecasting frigid weather starting Christmas Eve. One station is hinting at a possible Winter Storm while the others is unsure. Hopefully, there will be enough moisture to work with and no "dry slot"...

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Still pouring rain here in SC. Creek is up and getting higher!
    Ken

16. jgon_ Well Known Member Member

ACK! They are predicting 6-12in with 50mph winds here on Long Island.

17. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Oh my, are you under a flood watch?

You, Chef, the cat, and all of the other fish (including Wriggley) may be safer in the 265g if it starts to flood;)

18. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

LOL BB. It finally stopped raining. The yard didn't flood too badly, the water never reached the house so that was good. "I want snow"! They are predicting 60 degrees here on Christmas day :(
    Ken

19. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Called all the neighborhood kids to have them call me if they are going sledding.... i just can't wait for this snow.
    Gotta do a water change this morning or it will never get done.

20. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Cold with brilliant sunshine here in the high desert of Western Colorado. We had a lot of snow two weeks ago (unseasonably early) but it has been mostly beautiful since then... nothing like a Colorado winter blue sky! We gots our shades on, man. :cool:

Y'all stay warm! :;sman