OP
JasmineMcG

JasmineMcG

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Rtessy said:
Yes, those are eggs. It may just be the angle, but they look like ramshorn eggs
The pic is very clear to what they look like in person lol. I thought it was like a smudge or air bubbles and I touched them and I still have hibbyjibbies lol

Rtessy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
In my experience, yes they do. Honestly mine goes after adult snails too, he's a but vicious. But most people seem to have bettas that to after snails, particularly pond and ramsorn snails, since their heads are exposed when they move, and that is enticing to bettas and other predators, hence the rapid reproduction

OP
JasmineMcG

JasmineMcG

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Rtessy said:
In my experience, yes they do. Honestly mine goes after adult snails too, he's a but vicious. But most people seem to have bettas that to after snails, particularly pond and ramsorn snails, since their heads are exposed when they move, and that is enticing to bettas and other predators, hence the rapid reproduction
He definitely wanted to eat the grown one when I put it in the tank. Hes a feisty little guy. Flared at it all crazy but its to big to fit in his mouth. If he can't keep up or isn't interested in eating to population ill be getting myself an assassin for sure

New Threads