Blackbars

AlanGreene

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Such interesting colors, they look like they are smiling too!

I am trying to look up these fish but I cannot find anything, could you please give more information on them? I have never seen them and they are really nice

Just saw the post was in endlers section - sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magoo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Beautiful little fishies Cichlidnut I miss my little hooligans and can second the notion they are not easy to photograph

Bettalover99

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Pretty much just keep them wet and they will breed

bettalover99 here are other endlers so you can get a better idea of what they are.

Carol
Thanks ! And yeah I guess so! Guppies are the easiest fish I have ever seen. My gramma used to have them
In a rain bucket outside and keep them their to catch Mosquitos she said she never fed them a day in their lives they survived off of the insects and what not and I guess they multiplied so much she had to bring some to a pet shop

Jahnikar

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You really should change your name to Endlernut You have some of the most beautiful endlers! They make my boys look downright dull lol

Cichlidnut

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
A lot of it is lighting. I've got a tank of Endlers with a different bulb, they look much duller. I've noticed that lighting is very important when it comes to showing off Endlers true color.

Magoo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Wow Cichlidnut your tank looks amazing really love the set up is it the 55?
Really good job and your endlers are beautiful as ever

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom