Black Veiled mid size term Angel fish strange behavior

jeannerphillips

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have been breeding and caring for Angel fish for many years. I have never accounted a fish behavior quite like this one of ones I bought few months back Black veiled angel beautiful looking angel . He was small but grew quick he is up to medium size now.. when I purchased him or her I can't tell the sex of it yet. Its fin goes straight up..no slant to it all ..straight up. Very very very aggressive ..He shakes his whole body at everything he perfers to won his space I observed him in the tank at the store and seen his behavior and thought to myself he won't pull that in my tank he is so little and he is going in to the adult tank. He shakes fighting fins at all times..he attacks every thing...I mean everything lol. If you put your finger on the tank he will try to attack it. Never before have seen this kind of behavior from an Angel fish . My other ones follow me around the room they wag their tails when they see you ...love them :) every one telling me to flush him he so rude and mean he attacks all but my three 5 year old adults he knows better he tried lol. he knows now not to mess with them and they don't bother with him...just this behavior fin straight up and always in battle mode he is a loner he likes to be by himself ...Just weird I think this fish has mental issues lol I will keep him the other angels in tanks that are around his age are starting not to run from him and fighting back...Just weird behavior for this fish there is something definitely wrong with him but I won't return him I will study him... I will post pics he or she is beautiful fish but has mental issues Anyone know of this disorder?

OP
jeannerphillips

jeannerphillips

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No not like this I have breed angelfish for many years nothing have I seen has ever been like this

New Threads