Black shark getting BIG

1. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

Just an update on my black lebeo. I brought him when i set up my tank in august although i didnt put him in until september when the tank had cycled. I new what i was getting my self into as i have had 1 before. He was 1.5" when i got him and he is now nearly 6" and getting on very well with his tank mates. The only hassle he has is with the feather fin syno(but nothing major). He doesn't hide at all and is out all the time(and he has lots of places to hide if need be). As i said before i know all sharks can be terrortorial and aggressive but as yet he shows no signs. I will post some pics as soon as i can. And yes he will have a tank of his own when he out grows this one.

Nick

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Can't wait for the pics, Nick! Information on black sharks doesn't show up on the forum too often.

I researched these guys and saw they get up to 2'. How big a tank do they require as adults?

3. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

I will get him a 6foot too himself. He is a lovely contrast to the rts or rbs.

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

how dare you !!!!!!
    posting a thread without pics? :(
    cant wait either..I love the monster fish and wish I had the space ...someday maybe!!

5. FishGalaxy Initiate Member

you never posted pics