Want To Sell Black Rose Neocaridina and Blue/Clear Juvenile Culls

MaximumRide14

Hi guys, I have a couple shrimp left that I need to give away. There's about 5 black rose shrimp with full (black/brown) color, and I also have maybe 7-12 juvenile culls along with the female (chocolate color). I'll attach photos below. I'm asking for only $15 for the rest of the black rose shrimp and I'm open to offers for all of the juvenile culls. The culls are little, but typically this is beneficial for acclimation. I should have total counts for both groups by tonight, but I wanted to post this earlier just to see if anyone was interested with them. I ship priority, so it should be around $12. It might be too risky to ship if it doesn't break 60 during the day where you live. I'd like to send these shrimp out as soon as possible before it gets too cold. Anyways, here's some pictures. If you have any questions, please post here or PM me :)
This one is the adult female that had the culls, she's a chocolate brown color.

IMG_7173.JPG

Here's the best pictures I could get of the black rose shrimp:

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

IMG_7174.JPG

Here are two of the culls. They range from clear to blue to brown.

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7175.JPG

FishGirl115

I'd love some, but I don't have any money to spend RN. If you need to get rid of some tho...

MaximumRide14

FishGirl115 said:
I'd love some, but I don't have any money to spend RN. If you need to get rid of some tho...
I might just give away the culls for free... rn I'm trying to count all of them and there's some cool blue ones. Would you be okay with just paying shipping? I'll keep you updated :)

FishGirl115

MaximumRide14 said:
I might just give away the culls for free... rn I'm trying to count all of them and there's some cool blue ones. Would you be okay with just paying shipping? I'll keep you updated :)
Depends on how much shipping is... I just spent a ton of money on plants so my parents would be quite upset if I spent more money of "my stupid fish tanks"

MaximumRide14

FishGirl115 said:
Depends on how much shipping is... I just spent a ton of money on plants so my parents would be quite upset if I spent more money of "my stupid fish tanks"
Oof I get it, if you PM me your zip code, I could give you a more exact answer.

Top Bottom