Black khuli loach queston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paicavi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I was just surfing the net and I found a pic from someone from this forum that I can't find of a black khuli with a red bump liking thing behind it's gils. I don't know if it's good or bad cause it came with my new 30g and I don't know much about them. He or she is about 4 inches long and I just put it in a 10g with my betta (seems to be scaring the lights out of the betta, it's kind of funny) and it is super over active. I have to share my pride of catching the little bugger after 2 days trying and just a net arty0049: does anyone knows what it is? I seriously doubt I'll be able to take a pic of it.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Any idea whose picture it was? Not being able to see the loach it's kind of hard to say what it is. Sorry
On another note. Kuhlis are so hyper he may stress your betta too much. Stress can cause disease.
Kuhlis also need to be in groups of three or more.
Carol

OP
P

Paicavi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thanks Carol, unfortunately I don't have much of a choice, but they seem to be doing very well just the 2 of them in the 10g. He already settled down and I hardly ever see it. I'll keep an eye on my betta though cause I heard loaches are nocturnal so who know what happens there in the wee hours of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 67 67.0%

Top Bottom