Black cobra endlers

emeraldking
My own created strain of black cobra endlers (hybrid strain) is breeding true these days. As from now, I am capable of calling it a new strain. They're grey based and all males have a black cover and cobra pattern on their chests (some are even black chested) and in their fins. All females are dark grey colored (also in their fins) and some have black crescent at the caudal penducle.
Within the related scene these black cobra endlers have been welcomed very positively. There's a reasonable number of enthusiasts that like to order them. But I've put them on a waiting list for I'm not shipping during this winter season.
IMG_7831b.jpg

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

IMG_7805.JPG

Betta'sAnonymous
You definitely have some good looking results!

emeraldking
Betta'sAnonymous said:
You definitely have some good looking results!
Oh, thanks... I appreciate your compliment...

Kevinthebreeder
emeraldking said:
My own created strain of black cobra endlers (hybrid strain) is breeding true these days. As from now, I am capable of calling it a new strain. They're grey based and all males have a black cover and cobra pattern on their chests (some are even black chested) and in their fins. All females are dark grey colored (also in their fins) and some have black crescent at the caudal penducle.
Within the related scene these black cobra endlers have been welcomed very positively. There's a reasonable number of enthusiasts that like to order them. But I've put them on a waiting list for I'm not shipping during this winter season.
IMG_7831b.jpg

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

IMG_7805.JPG
Very cool !

emeraldking
emeraldking
Time to show some pics again of my own created strain of black cobra endlers. This is a hybrid strain.
They're grey bodied, a black cover and cobra pattern in their finnage and most males do have it also on their chest. As full colored adult males, a good contrast is present between body and finnage coloration. Females however are dark grey bodied with partially dark finnage.

IMG_8487c.jpg

IMG_8524b.jpg

IMG_8520a.jpg

IMG_8525a.jpg

IMG_8502b.jpg

IMG_8482a.png

IMG_8519a.png

This year they can be already on the market.

ferg42995
They are beautiful! Please message me when you are ready to sell/ship.

JettsPapa
I'd love to have some, but I'm afraid shipping from The Netherlands to Texas would put them out of my price range.

ferg42995
JettsPapa said:
I'd love to have some, but I'm afraid shipping from The Netherlands to Texas would put them out of my price range.
Yikes! I didn't catch that and yes, I am in Texas also and agree that shipping might be a bit high and a bit rough on the fish!

emeraldking
ferg42995 said:
They are beautiful! Please message me when you are ready to sell/ship.
JettsPapa said:
ferg42995 said:
Yikes! I didn't catch that and yes, I am in Texas also and agree that shipping might be a bit high and a bit rough on the fish!
Yes, the shipping costs would be way higher than the price of those fish. If they're packed in a good way, no harm will be done to the fish. But again, it won't be cheap to get them across the pond.

Flyfisha
I can appreciate the time that takes. Good job

emeraldking
Flyfisha said:
I can appreciate the time that takes. Good job
Thanks...
Yes, setting up a new line is always time consuming. I know people who call the F1 of a new crossing already a new strain. But in general the F1 is still far from a new strain. It takes selecting and a number of generations to get them right and breed true.

BabsandLoon
What pretty little fish!
That’s amazing that you created your own strain. Great job!

emeraldking
BabsandLoon said:
What pretty little fish!
That’s amazing that you created your own strain. Great job!
Oh, thank you...

Latest threads

Top Bottom